STATIC SCREEN (SS)
Cost Effective, Reliable Fine Screening Technology
UltraSpan offers proven and reliable performance in liquid/solid separation for municipal and industrial applications, particularly for screening fibrous and non-greasy solids. There are no moving parts, motors, or complicated connections. The Static Screen is economical and simple to operate.
Features include customizable headbox, bi-wave screen panel, and drip lip, all of which make Static Screen superior to any other in the industry. Building on years of experience with screens, our Static Screen is manufactured to the highest standards.
In wastewater treatment plants, our Static Screen unit is renowned as a fine screen for pretreatment and/or use as grit dewatering equipment. Industrial users, such as meat processors, food processors, tanneries, textile mills, and recyclers, rely on it for product recovery and wastewater treatment. Pulp and paper mills use it for fiber recovery and rejects handling.
Opening sizes range from 0.25 to 2.5 mm, and hydraulic capacities range from 4 to over 200 m3/h, depending on type of water and solid content. The standard build employs 304 stainless steel. Heavy-duty models are available for heavy solids loadings.
- Food and Beverage
- Fish/Meat Processing
- Pulp and Paper
- Fruit / Vegetable Canning
- Raw Water Intake
- Storm Water Screening
- Reduces down-time and maintenance costs
- Designed for pumped flow applications. No need to build channels if not necessary
- Economical option for fine screening
- No moving parts to maintain
- Bi-wave panel for high capacity
- Headbox can be customized to application
- Drip lip promotes drier solids
- Robust proven design with scores of installations
- Spray systems